New Lynn Electoral Office

1885 Great North Road, Avondale

If you need help finding the right agency to support you, or you are having difficulty when dealing with one, the New Lynn electorate office staff can assist.

Phone 09 820 6245 or email to make an appointment.

Recent Posts

See All

Avondale Community Fridge & Pantry

A community Fridge & Pantry stocking regular food donations from the public and businesses, including almost-daily bread donations. "Take what you need, leave what you don't". Located inside the Avond

©2020 by Avondale Mainstreet. Proudly created with